0-80681 - Holley Carburetor - Lo-Rider Avenger
Place Order Here
Part #: 0-80681
Notes: 670CFM Lo-Rider Avenger Carburetor
4BBL, 4150 Series
Your Price: $537.95
||Shiny w/ Chrome
||1 Timed (Spark) Port, 2 Full & 1 PCV Port
|0 - 0
||NON APPLICATION SPECIFIC
Performance is one thing, but with low-riders looks are everything. The Lo-Rider Avenger features chrome fuel bowls, a polished main body and accented with gold hardware for a show winning appearance right out of the box. The 670 CFM Lo-Rider Avenger’s specialized fuel metering system and one-piece vent tube prevent stalling and flooding during extreme leaning and bouncing maneuvers. The Lo-Rider Avenger features an electric choke for quick and smooth engine warm. The vacuum secondary design allows the Lo-Rider Avenger to be used on a broad range of engine and vehicle applications. (Viton is a registered trademark of DuPont Performance Elastomers).
- Shiny finish with chrome fuel bowls
- Optimized street calibration that works-out-of-the-box
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries allow use on a wide variety of vehicles. Quick Change vacuum housing cap allows you to tune for performance or fuel economy (springs included)
- Ford A/T kickdown
- Intended for extreme hydraulic maneuvers. Designed for flood free operation up to 40º “nose up” and 30º during side to side maneuvers & “nose down”
- Limited lifetime warranty – Guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product!
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!