2760 - MSD Atomic Transmission Controller
Place Order Here
Part #: 2760
Notes: Atomic Transmission Controller
Your Price: $625.95
|0 - 0
||NON APPLICATION SPECIFIC
With the addition of the Atomic Fuel Injection Systems, high output DynaForce alternators, and heavy duty starters, MSD has proven itself to be much more than the leader in ignition technology. As vehicle electronic requirements continue to evolve, MSD is there as your source for integrated performance controls with its new Atomic Transmission Control Module (TCM)!
The all-new MSD Transmission Controller was developed completely in-house – evolving from the engineering expertise and proven performance of our Atomic EFI technology. In fact, the Atomic TCM is designed to integrate directly with the Atomic EFI when using Brainwave so you can modify transmission operation parameters from the same handheld monitor! Doing away with the need for sensor duplication, and an extra programmer, means less wiring for easy installation and a clean appearance.
Don’t worry if you haven’t stepped up to an Atomic EFI system yet; the Trans Controller is also offered as a stand-alone system to work with most OEM or aftermarket fuel injection systems, as well as carbureted applications equipped with a stand-alone Throttle Position Sensor (TPS). This allows you to take advantage of modern 4-speed overdrive transmissions and the inherent flexibility associated with electronic controls.
- Available as a stand alone controller or Brainwave ready
- Adjust the operating parameters of later model electronically controlled 4-speed overdrive transmissions
- Simple to configure with the supplied Handheld Monitor – no PC required*
- OEM style connectors allow direct plugin to popular GM and Ford transmissions
- Adjust shift points, shift firmness, torque converter clutch behavior, and more
- Monitor the operation of your transmission in real-time
- The Brainwave ready TCM allows for seamless integration with the Atomic EFI controller to reduce wiring and simplify setup
Easily modify the operating parameters of your GM or Ford 4-speed automatic transmission:
- Adjust shift points
- Adjust torque converter clutch behavior
- Select different levels of shift firmness
- Select between auto-shift mode and manual-shift mode
- Activate Dyno Mode to deliver repeatable chassis dyno results